Effects of Delta-8 Flower
Delta-8 THC has psychoactive effects, similar to delta-9 THC (i.e., the component responsible for the “high” people may experience from using cannabis). The FDA is aware of media reports of consumers who were unaware that their products contained delta-8 THC, consuming large amounts of products containing this compound, and reporting significant adverse events.
Benefits of Smoking D8 Flower
Hemp flower usually contains CBD and other cannabinoids, works together to provide benefits. D8 flower also offers the same health benefits of hemp strains, in addition to a fraction of the “high” that people experience from traditional marijuana.
There are some benefits that users have reported, including the following:
- D8 flower is a quick-acting form of THC that can produce psychoactive effects in as little as a few minutes.
- D8 is gentle enough to be taken in small consecutive doses, allowing you to gauge your tolerance level.
- D8 flower can provide a quicker, more immediate experience than edibles. The duration of the effects of D8 flower is usually 2-4 hours, depending on the tolerance level of the user.
- Many health practitioners suggest that traditional CBD flower with added D8 offers a more “balanced” effect than the D8 cannabinoid alone.
- Delta-8-THC flower is a great alternative to Delta-9 THC flower in most cases. It offers a similar experience without many of the drawbacks, like legality and accessibility issues.